“THE CONCERT – ABBA THE CONCERT a Tribute to ABBA”, featuring The Visitors, was formed in 1996 and quickly became known for its fantastic ABBA-sound and the stunning live “ABBA-esque” performance. The audience and press all agreed – “this is the closest to ABBA you’ll ever get.” “THE CONCERT – ABBA THE CONCERT a Tribute to ABBA”, will bring one of the GREATEST pop phenomenons in the history of music back to life… Having had many successful US and International tours, here are some of the highlights..
- 15 + USA-tours 2002 – 2014 with sold-out shows at the famous Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles (15,000 people)
- Highland Park in Chicago (20,000 people)
- Seaside Summer Concert Series in Brooklyn, N.Y. (11,000+ people)
- 2 tours of Germany where the band performed for 3,000 – 10,000 per night
- 3 tours of Spain
- 5 tours of Scandinavia
- Tours in Japan, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines.
- A sold-out performance at The Royal Albert Hall in London, England
AND MANY MORE…
In total, the group has performed in more than 20 countries around the world and has done more than 1,000 shows. During these tours the show has always consisted of two ORIGINAL MEMBERS of the original ABBA rhythm section. These fantastic players have consisted of saxophone players Johan Stengård and Ulf Andersson, legendary bass players Mike Watson and Rutger Gunnarsson, Lasse Wellander and Janne Schaffer, drummers Ola Brunkert and Roger Palm. “THE CONCERT – ABBA THE CONCERT a Tribute to ABBA”, continues to be the TOP Abba tribute group in the world while dazzling all who see with their fantastic performance while playing the most ICONIC hits from ABBA, including “Mamma Mia,” “S.O.S,” “Money, Money, Money,” “The Winner Takes All,” “Waterloo,” “Gimme, Gimme, Gimme,”and “Dancing Queen.” “THE CONCERT – ABBA THE CONCERT a Tribute to ABBA”will continue to follow up on their success around the world & enthusatically look forward to their performance in a city near to you!